Friday, September 10, 2010

Milestones:

I realize that this is a really bad picture…..


But my car has now been driven 100,000 miles!!

And even though I’ve never really liked my car, we have just been through a lot together! College at Utah State, countless trips from Logan and Alpine. We survived the long drive to Portland, and all our adventures while we were there. And now back to Utah again!

I’ve only been pulled over 3 times in this car – and only 2 tickets! For anyone who has had the privilege of driving with me, this is pretty impressive!



Also – on a totally unrelated note….. I have a new goal of doing a blog post each week until my birthday. We’ll see how well that goes!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed that you actually got a picture of this milestone!!!

    And, I think instead of a blog post a week, you should do 26 posts before your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete