Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30 before I'm 30 bucket list

So, I've decided to make a bucket list of 30 things that I want to do before I'm 30 - now that I'm on the downward slope....

Anyway, here's my list so far, but I need help with more ideas to add to it! I don't need to have all 30 right now - I figure I can add the last few over the next couple years. But any ideas that you have would be great!!

1. Visit 30 countries (I have 8 left)

2. Alaska

3. North Dakota

4. Ride in a hot air balloon

5. Buy a new car

6. Volunteer with Boys and Girls Club

7. Learn to tap dance

8. Go hang gliding

9. Finish a triathlon

10. Ride a snowmobile

11. Go to Jackson Hole

12. Be a ski instructor

13. Finish Alphabet Dates

14. Take a photography class

15. Get LASIK



So - I'm half-way done with my list. Any more ideas to add??!!

6 comments:

  1. So, I once heard a rumor about you, your mom and The Amazing Race. . . DO IT! How about learning a new language?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea-I love it! I've been doing something similar: 24 things to accomplish while I'm 24. So, my ideas are a little smaller since I only gave myself one year, but one I really like is to make a top 100 list of songs-your all-time favorites. I also love both of Christine's ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hike Half Dome in Yosemite National Park.
    Go on an African safari.
    Drive across the country.
    Sheer a sheep.
    Milk a cow.
    Make a video and put it on youtube :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! What about a cruise down the Nile?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any books you want read before your 30?
    learn a language?
    get a pet?
    learn a new style of dance?

    I don't know you have visited more place, accomplished more goals, and done more crazy things that most people I know.

    Goals like this might just be why. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the cross-country road trip and the milk a cow idea...you've never ridden a snowmobile? Bump that one to the top of the list! How about learn a new craft like knitting or pottery? Go on a cruise.

    ReplyDelete