Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i did it!!

100 outfits for 100 days!

that's right.... i haven't worn the same outfit since i started my job on october 14th.....100 days ago!

with the help of excel, i have written down what i wear each day as i track my work hours. i only kept track of weekdays. the same shirt was ok - as long as it was paired with different pants and different shoes! it's been sorta fun, and forced me to come up with different combinations that i don't usually wear together!

part of me wants to see how long i can continue to go (today is 101 days!), but then again, i'm getting a bit tired of keeping track of what i have/haven't worn yet!



Today, we also moved into our new office building!! Only my department (accounting), and the purchasing department moved. but our new office is nice, and i still get a window desk! only down side is that i had to give up my 5th floor mountain view for a first floor parking lot view. bummer! having offices in 2 seperate buildings is going to take some getting use to... but i guess it's just part of the joys of working for a growing company!


that's all for now.....

xoxo
-eb-

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing Emily! I might be able to go two weeks, tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! 100 days!?!?!?!?! I'm impressed! Congrats on the new office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you did that! You're so funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I wanna try...but I"m scured.

    ReplyDelete