Sunday, April 25, 2010

my bedroom

Finally.... some pictures of my bedroom! There are still a few things/projects that I have to work on, but it's pretty much done for now. I'm still getting use to living without Matt, but I guess that will just take time. My roommates - Alysia and Andrea are great. Andrea and I share the upstairs. We each have our own bedroom, and share the bathroom. And then Alysia's bedroom, kitchen, living room, and dining room are all downstairs. I'll post pictures of the rest of the place some other time - although it's nothing really too exciting!


MY BEDROOM!!:


This picture is taken from the doorway into my bedroom


My favorite red chair!

The closet! I just barley switched out all my winter clothes for summer clothes! Yay for warmer weather! I love this closet - it's just what I like.... one big long rod!



My scrapbooking area! You can see my bed frame on the far right of this pictures - there's 2 bookcase that sorta 'divide' my room in half. In the first picture of the post, you can see the back of them, which I covered with teal fabric. The plants that are on top are from our wedding dinner.



Love these cute old-fashion suitcases!

i love lamp


this hangs above the computer - I made it with paper, and lots of modge podge. There are also small, coordinating ones above my bed.

So there you go! I still need to do something with the wall that's to the left of my bed - probably just hang a picture or something, but atleast it feels a bit more 'homey' now, and not just a large room with big plain white walls!



xoxo
-eb-



5 comments:

  1. Love it all!! And, I'm jealous that your artwork is done and already hung on the wall. Mine is just about there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bedspread and your scrapbooking nook. I think you should call it the scrapbook nook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever the way you divided the room for the "nook," (I like that name, too.) Looks bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR ROOM! LOVE THE COLOR CHOICES! LOVE THE WALL DECORATIONS! I'M JEALOUS! PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the room!! Want to come do mine now, it could use some shine.

    ReplyDelete