Friday, April 30, 2010

Proof that I'm not the only one......

So.... last night, I was at my local Wal-Mart, getting groceries and such. There were only a few things on my list, but the thing that I needed most was fruit snacks!
After wondering up and down the aisles where I figured they might be, I was getting concerned that Wal-Mart no longer sold fruit smiles.... until I finally found them!! In the Breakfast Asile! That's right..... directly across from the cereal, right next to granola bars and the oatmeal.
I about jumped for joy - realizing that I was not the only person who eats fruit snacks for breakfast! There are others too! No one can give me a hard time about eating fruit snacks for breakfast - they are in the breakfast foods isle!! Oh, happy day!!
Happy Friday! I hope your all enjoying some yummy fruit snacks for breakfast :)

3 comments:

  1. They are not in the breakfast isle here...they are by the chips. Guess you can only have fruit smiles for breakfast in Utah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to remember to get you fruit snacks the next time I am at the store!! Do you only eat Fruit Smiles? I have not heard of these. I prefer the Target Strawberry or Welches fruit things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're room looks wonderful! As do you!! I love you're bangs ( I know you have bangs forever) but I still love them!

    ReplyDelete