Tuesday, April 13, 2010

what a crafty weekend!

i spent this past weekend doing my favorite thing with my favorite person...

Crafting with Emma Bemma!

We had our crafting food, and our crafting entertainment!! Emma and I both had projects to work on! There was plenty of Modge Podge, paint, paper, fabric, food, and Dr. Pepper! Emma was the most wonderful host... and the 2 1/2 hour drive thru Wyoming was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be!!



....anything to spend a weekend with this girl!!



And today was a BIG day! I have a new Nephew!! Thomas Graham Bernhisel, 9lbs 1oz, 22 inches long and just the cutest thing in the world! Pictures to come soon!
Tonight.... also the season premier of GLEE!!! Could not have loved it more! Can it be next Tuesday yet?!! Forget about the weekend, I want next Tuesday!!

xoxo -eb-

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Congrats on the nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you didn't use that paper cutter on the pizza! Sounds like too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nine pounder! Somebody deserves a trophy! Congrats to Aunt Emily...P.S. Sorry for flaking out on our church plans, since I had my baby and all. I hope to see you soon though.

    ReplyDelete